Building unity amongst diverse tenants and within diverse neighbourhoods, characterised by improved relationships and a sense of social belonging. Growing tenant participation in all Vulamathuba programs. Cultivating a culture of cooperation and trust.
Rights and Awareness events:
- Living in Harmony workshops about Diversity and Social Rights
- Anti-Bullying interventions
Cultural, Social and Recreational:
- Young at Heart Choir in partnership with Rosa Choir and Cape Cultural Collective
- Contemporary Dance in partnership with JazzArt
- Walking Football for Health