Effectively upholding a communally unified tenant base across its diverse portfolio, characterised by improved relationships and a sense of social belonging among its tenants. Growing tenant participation in Vulamathuba sponsored programs. Cultivating a culture of cooperation and trust towards Communicare.
Rights and Awareness events:
- Living in Harmony workshops about Diversity and Social Rights
- Anti-Bullying interventions
Cultural, Social and Recreational:
- Young at Heart Choir in partnership with Rosa Choir and Cape Cultural Collective
- Contemporary Dance in partnership with JazzArt
- Walking Football for Health